Miyama Electric (hereafter referred to as ‘our Company’) handles personal information (information that can identify a specific individual) such as the name, address, gender, date of birth and telephone number of customers, employees and others in accordance with the following policy.
1.What is “Personal Data”?
Information that can be used to identify an individual customer or information specific to an individual customer, such as address, name, age, telephone number and email address, which is provided by the customer via our website.
2.Management of Personal Data
- Our Company appoints a management representative for each department who ensures all personal data is managed appropriately.
- Our Company promises to manage your personal data properly, prevent unauthorised access, leakage, loss or damage and ensure its security.
3.Usage of Personal Data
When customers are asked to provide personal information, the purpose of the information will be clearly stated in advance.
The personal information provided by the customer will only be used for the stated purpose and will not be used for any other purpose without the customer’s consent.
If you do not wish to provide us with your personal information, you may refuse to provide it at your own discretion.
Please note that in this case you may not be able to use some of the services on our website.
4.Non-disclosure to Third Parties
Our company will not disclose or provide personal information provided by you to third parties, except in the following circumstances
- Where the customer has given their consent
- Where it is deemed necessary to provide information to our affiliated companies, etc. in order to provide an appropriate response to the customer’s enquiry.
- When personal information is provided to subcontractors or partner companies with whom we have concluded a confidentiality agreement, to the extent necessary to achieve the purpose of use specified to the customer.
- When the information is processed as statistical data in such a way that the individual customer cannot be identified.
- When disclosure of personal information is required by law.
5.Modification of Personal Data
If a customer requests a change, confirmation, correction or deletion of their own personal data registered by themselves, we will only respond in an appropriate manner if we can confirm that the person making the request is the customer themselves or a person authorised by the customer.
6.The Protection of Personal Data on Third Party Websites
Our Company is not responsible for the protection of personal data on third party websites linked to from our website.
The content of this policy is subject to change in line with changes in legislation.
The amended policy will become effective from the time it is posted on the website, unless otherwise specified by our company.